Cedarwood Essential Oil
Country of Origin:
100% Pure Organic & Concentrated Cedarwood Oil
• 100% Pure & Natural
• Therapeutic Grade
• Aromatherapy Essential Oil
• Cruelty-Free and Vegan
Discover the Fascinations of Vose Vianne Cedarwood Essential Oil
1. Enhances your facial cleanser with natural cleansing properties
- Application: Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to your facial cleanser, mix well, apply it to your face and gently massage your face for 20-30 seconds before washing.
2. Enhances your body lotion, facial toner or moisturizer for clean and healthy skin
- Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your body lotion, facial toner or moisturizer, mix well and apply it to your face or skin
3. Diminishes cellulite
- Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your body lotion or your preferred carrier oil, apply it to your skin and gently massage your skin.
4. Eases pain and aches
- Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your preferred carrier oil, apply it to the affected area and gently massage the area.
5. Fills your room or space with soothing, sweet and woody fragrance when diffused for a warm and comforting effect
6. Facilitates relaxed respiration
7. Encourages quality sleep
8. Cleanses and freshens indoor air
9. Acts as a natural insect repellent
Tags: / apply / brown / diffuse / single-note / pure essential oil / premium / enhances concentration / stress relief / promotes deep sleep
Cedarwood Essential Oil (Virginia)
- To diffuse essential oil in a diffuser or humidifier, add about 5 drops into 100ML water.
- Avoid applying or using if you have sensitive skin or damaged skin tissue.
- Avoid direct skin application. If you would like to use for skincare purpose, DILUTE with a few drops of carrier oil or lotion.
- Avoid swallowing or consuming.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, or on medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to using the oil.