Tea tree oil comes from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. Tea tree oil has been used as a traditional medicine by Aborigines for centuries. These native Australians crush tea tree leaves to extract the oil, which is then inhaled to treat coughs and colds or applied directly to the skin for healing.
When used topically, tea tree oil can treat certain skin conditions or improve the overall appearance of your skin. Tea tree oil can be used to treat conditions and symptoms that affect skin, nails, and hair. Tea Tree Essential Oil restores the complexion and improves the look and feel of blemished skin by cleansing, purifying and toning skin, soothing irritations, slowing the look of aging with its powerful anti-oxidant action, and improving the look of pores. Diluted with a carrier oil and used topically, Tea Tree Oil’s sudorific properties may help to strengthen and stimulate the immune system to increase its ability to fight off infection.
Used in aromatherapy, the calming fragrance of Tea Tree Essential Oil has demonstrated its ability to naturally support and boost immune system health and fight infections, as it diminishes the detrimental feeling of stress, which facilitates illness. Tea Tree Essential Oil is an eminent and versatile oil that can be used on almost any part of the body for almost any ailment. For centuries now, tea tree oil has been known as a universal, premier treatment choice for a variety of conditions. Tea tree oil is a versatile treatment that deserves a place in your skincare cabinet.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Aromatic Description : Sharp, Clean & Disinfect
Plant Part : Leaves
Extraction Method : Steam distillation
100% Pure Organic & Concentrated Tea Tree Oil
• 100% Pure & Natural
• Cruelty-Free and Vegan • Aromatherapy Essential Oil
• Treats acne
• Relieves skin inflammation including psoriasis and eczema
• Soothes dry scalp and removes dandruff
Discover the Fascinations of Vose Vianne Tea Tree Essential Oil
1. Treats acne
Application: Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to your facial cleanser, mix well, apply it to your face and gently massage your face for 20-30 seconds before washing.
2. Relieves skin inflammation including psoriasis and eczema
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your body lotion or your preferred carrier oil, apply it to your skin and gently massage your skin.
3. Soothes dry scalp and removes dandruff
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your hair shampoo or conditioner, apply it and gently massage your scalp.
4. Gets rid of head lice
Application: Mix 3 tablespoons of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil. Apply this mixture on the scalp and massage it. Comb the hair with a fine-tooth comb. Cover the scalp with a shower cap for 1-2 hours. Comb the hair again and rinse the hair.
5. Disinfects wounds and cuts
Application: Add 2 drops of essential oil to your preferred carrier oil and apply it to the skin.
6. Soothes sunburns, sores and insect bites
7. Relieves cough
Application: Diffuse5-6 drops of tea tree oil, inhale tea tree or mix 3-4 drops of tea tree oil with half teaspoon of coconut oil and apply the mixture to your chest.
8. Treats toenail fungus and ringworm
9. Eliminates foot odor and treats Athlete’s Foot
Application: Mix half teaspoon of coconut oil with 4–5 drops of tea tree oil and rub the mixture into your feet.
10. Works as an effective natural all-purpose cleaner that sanitizes surfaces
11. Works as a natural laundry freshener
Application: Add 8–10 drops of tea tree to your laundry detergent.
12. Makes an effective natural hand sanitizer
13. Works as a natural deodorant
14. Repels insects
Using Tea Tree Oil In Cosmetics: To Cleanse And Soothe
Tea Tree Essential Oil restores the complexion and improves the look and feel of blemished skin by cleansing, purifying and toning skin, soothing irritations, slowing the look of aging with its powerful anti-oxidant action, and improving the look of pores. When combined with other essential oils and diluted, Tea Tree can also be used in a toner for balancing oily skin. In hair care, Tea Tree Oil is known to be an antiseptic that effectively eliminates lice and nits. By soothing dry, flaking skin this fungicidal oil can refresh and moisturize the scalp to eliminate dandruff while boosting circulation, thereby stimulating the growth of hair.
>>> SHOP NOW
Directions for Use
Use one to four drops in the diffuser. Maximum of 5 drops into 100ML water.
Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil, cream or body lotion to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
1. To diffuse essential oil in a diffuser or humidifier, add about 5 drops into 100ML water.
2. Avoid applying or using if you have sensitive skin or damaged skin tissue.
3. Avoid direct skin application. If you would like to use for skincare purpose, DILUTE with a few drops of carrier oil or lotion.
4. Avoid swallowing or consuming.
5. Keep it out of reach of children.
6. If you are pregnant, or on medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to using the oil.
>>> SHOP NOW
More details view at Vose Vianne Tea Tree Website
Get to know more, Follow us Now!!!