There are approximately 55 different types of lemongrass species—a perennial grass that thrives in tropical climates. Two of the species used in essential oils are Cymbopogon citratus (West Indian grass) and Cymbopogon flexuosus (East Indian grass). Cymbopogon flexuosus is the type used in Cliganic’s lemongrass oil. Lemongrass essential oil is extracted via steam distillation from the fresh and partly dried lemongrass leaves and stems. The scent is described as fresh, lemony, grassy, earthy, and sweet.
The citronella content in the Lemongrass essential oil is known to repel insects naturally, because of which spraying this oil in areas of infestations could help one in getting rid of them naturally without anyone inhaling any toxic compounds.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is a natural anti-fungal and antibacterial agent. It can be added to your body wash for antiseptic benefits. When used for aromatherapy, lemongrass essential oil is an ideal essential oil to create an aromatic home space with its calming properties. It gives you a surprising and delightful boost when navigating your challenging life. Additionally, it acts as a natural insect repellent and air freshener.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Flexuosus
Country of Origin: Guatemala
Aromatic Description : Herbaceous & Fresh
Plant Part : Leaf
Extraction Method : Steam distillation
100% Pure Organic & Concentrated Lemongrass Oil
• 100% Pure & Natural
• Cruelty-Free and Vegan • Aromatherapy Essential Oil
• Relieves muscular aches and pains
• Eases the problem of acne and pimples
• Provides a relief from mental and physical exhaustion
Discover the Fascinations of Vose Vianne Lemongrass Essential Oil
1. Diminishes cellulite
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your body lotion or your preferred carrier oil, apply it to your skin and gently massage your skin.
2. Relieves muscular aches and pains
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your preferred carrier oil, apply it to the affected area and gently massage the area.
3. Eases the problem of acne and pimples
Application: Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to your facial toner or moisturizer, mix well and apply it to your face.
4. Provides a relief from mental and physical exhaustion
5. Uplifts the ambience and mood when diffusing it as aromatherapy
6. Freshens the indoor environment with refreshing and energizing aroma
7. Eliminates unpleasant odors from surfaces and the environment
8. Repels insects and bugs
9. Freshens rugs, carpets by spraying them with the diluted oil and let them dry
Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant used in cooking and herbal medicine. Extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, lemongrass oil has a powerful, citrus scent. It’s often found in soaps and other personal care products.
The Lemongrass has also been given the name of fever grass due to its amazing ability to reduce fever and many other ailments effectively. This oil contains antifungal, antibacterial, and antioxidant components making it a prevalent choice for those looking for flawless skin and healthy-thick tresses. As it is rich in antiseptic and astringent properties, one could often find it included in cosmetics meant to achieve soft, toned, and glowing skin.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression. Keep reading to learn more about how you can use lemongrass essential oil to improve your well-being.
Dandruff is a very common irritant found on the scalp. Having a flake-free scalp and well-nourished hair-follicles is the key to strong and thick hair growth. Adding 3-4 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil to your hair oil and applying it on the scalp effectively eliminates dandruff-causing bacteria. Massaging the scalp is suggested to enhance the complete hair-oiling experience.
Directions for Use
Use one to four drops in the diffuser. Maximum of 5 drops into 100ML water.
Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil, cream or body lotion to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
1. To diffuse essential oil in a diffuser or humidifier, add about 5 drops into 100ML water.
2. Avoid applying or using if you have sensitive skin or damaged skin tissue.
3. Avoid direct skin application. If you would like to use for skincare purpose, DILUTE with a few drops of carrier oil or lotion.
4. Avoid swallowing or consuming.
5. Keep it out of reach of children.
6. If you are pregnant, or on medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to using the oil.
More details view at Vose Vianne Lemongrass Website
Get to know more, Follow us Now!!!