Lemon (Italy) Essential Oil
Lemon Essential Oil is a completely natural ingredient that also serves as a home health remedy and has a variety of uses and benefits. With a clean, fresh, citrus aroma, Lemon is known for its purifying properties. Often used in cleaning products and air purifiers, this essential oil has distinct cleansing and deodorizing characteristics that make it a popular choice for cleaning surfaces and purifying the air.
Lemon oil has two properties of interest if you have acne-prone skin astringent and antimicrobial. Together, these properties can potentially reduce inflammation and P. acnes, the bacteria that causes inflammatory acne. Astringents are also known for getting rid of dead skin cells that clog pores. The qualities of lemon oil that make it lightly exfoliating can also reduce hyperpigmentation from acne.
Lemon Essential Oil can be diluted and applied topically to your skin, as well as diffused into the air and inhaled. Lemon essential oil can fights exhaustion, kills harmful viruses and bacteria, and reduces inflammation. Lemon essential oil offers a variety of benefits
Botanical Name: Citrus limon
Country of Origin: Italy
Aromatic Description : Fresh, Citrus & Clean
Plant Part : Lemon Rinds (Peel)
Extraction Method : Cold Pressed
100% Pure Organic & Concentrated Lemon Oil
• 100% Pure & Natural
• Cruelty-Free and Vegan
• Aromatherapy Essential Oil • Undiluted
• Eases the problem of acne or greasy skin
• Calms or reduces the symptoms of cellulitis
• Soothes arthritis and rheumatism
Discover the Fascinations of Vose Vianne Lemon Essential Oil
1. Eases the problem of acne or greasy skin
Application: Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to your facial toner or moisturizer, mix well and apply it to your face.
2. Calms or reduces the symptoms of cellulitis
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your body lotion or your preferred carrier oil, apply it to your skin and gently massage your skin.
3. Soothes arthritis and rheumatism
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your preferred carrier oil, apply it to the affected area and gently massage the area.
4. Reduces the itchiness or infection of insect bites
Application: Add 2 drops of essential oil to your preferred carrier oil and apply it to the skin.
5. Eases catarrh
6. Fills the room or space with a clean, fresh and citrus aroma
7. Eliminates unpleasant odors from the environment and purifies the indoor air
8. Cleanses kitchen tops or other surfaces
9. Freshens carpets, mattresses, car cushions, curtains and bed sheets by spraying them with the diluted oil and let them dry
What is Lemon (Italy) Oil Used For?
Lemon is the perfect oil to diffuse for encouraging a positive mood. With a clean, fresh, citrus aroma, Lemon is known for its purifying properties. Often used in cleaning products and air purifiers, this essential oil has distinct cleansing and deodorizing characteristics that make it a popular choice for cleaning surfaces and purifying the air.
Vose Vianne Lemon Essential Oil is sourced in Italy, which offer ideal growing conditions for producing this bright and fresh essential oil. Lemon oil is one of several essential oils that can kill harmful bacteria that can grow on your skin. Lemon oil also lightens and brightens the skin by removing dead skin cells from the surface as it gently and deeply cleanses. It provides tone, tightening and lifting the skin.
Lemon Essential Oil is calming in nature and therefore helps in removing mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, and nervous tension. It has the ability to refresh the mind by creating a positive mindset and eliminating negative emotions. It is also believed that inhaling this oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness. Lemon oil can, therefore, be used as a room freshener in offices.
>>> SHOP NOW
Directions for Use
Use one to four drops in the diffuser. Maximum of 5 drops into 100ML water.
Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil, cream or body lotion to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
1. To diffuse essential oil in a diffuser or humidifier, add about 5 drops into 100ML water.
2. Avoid applying or using if you have sensitive skin or damaged skin tissue.
3. Avoid direct skin application. If you would like to use for skincare purpose, DILUTE with a few drops of carrier oil or lotion.
4. Avoid swallowing or consuming.
5. Keep it out of reach of children.
6. If you are pregnant, or on medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to using the oil.
>>> SHOP NOW
More details view at Vose Vianne Lemon Website
Get to know more, Follow us Now!!!