Cedarwood Essential Oil is a substance derived from the needles, leaves, bark, and berries of cedar trees. Used in aromatherapy applications, Cedarwood Essential Oil is known for its sweet and woody fragrance, which has been characterized as warm, comforting, and sedative, thus naturally promoting stress relief.
Cedarwood Essential Oil helps to deodorize indoor environments, repel insects, prevent the development of mildew, improve cerebral activity, relax the body, enhance concentration, decrease hyperactivity, reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep.
Used cosmetically on the skin, Cedarwood Essential Oil can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering. It helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, reduces the chances of future breakouts, helps to eliminate unpleasant odors, and reduces the appearance of the signs of aging.
Botanical Name: Junipers Virginiana
Country of Origin: Virginia
Aromatic Description: woody, sweet
Plant Part: wood
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
100% Pure Organic & Concentrated Cedarwood (Virginia) Oil
• 100% Pure & Natural
• Cruelty-Free and Vegan
• Aromatherapy Essential Oil
· Cedarwood oil naturally promoting stress relief
· Helps to deodorize indoor environments
· Cedarwood oil enhance concentration
· Promotes feelings of confidence
Discover the Fascinations of Vose Vianne Cedarwood Essential Oil
1. Enhances your facial cleanser with natural cleansing properties
Application: Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to your facial cleanser, mix well, apply it to your face and gently massage your face for 20-30 seconds before washing.
2. Enhances your body lotion, facial toner or moisturizer for clean and healthy skin
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your body lotion, facial toner or moisturizer, mix well and apply it to your face or skin
3. Diminishes cellulite
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your body lotion or your preferred carrier oil, apply it to your skin and gently massage your skin.
4. Eases pain and aches
Application: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your preferred carrier oil, apply it to the affected area and gently massage the area.
5. Fills your room or space with soothing, sweet and woody fragrance when diffused for a warm and comforting effect
6. Facilitates relaxed respiration
7. Encourages quality sleep
8. Cleanses and freshens indoor air
9. Acts as a natural insect repellent
What Are the Health Benefits of Cedarwood (Virginia)?
Used in aromatherapy applications, Cedarwood Essential Oil is known for its sweet and woody fragrance, which has been characterized as warm, comforting, and sedative, thus naturally promoting stress relief. Cedarwood Oil’s energizing scent helps to deodorize and freshen indoor environments, while also helping to repel insects.
Its invigorating quality is known to improve cerebral activity, while its calming property is known to relax the body, and the combination of these properties helps to enhance concentration while decreasing hyperactivity. The soothing scent of Cedarwood Essential Oil is reputed to reduce harmful stress and ease tension, which in turn promotes the body’s rest, helps to clear the mind, and subsequently encourages the onset of quality sleep that is both restorative and reparative.
Directions for Use
Use one to four drops in the diffuser. Maximum of 5 drops into 100ML water.
Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil, cream or body lotion to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
1. To diffuse essential oil in a diffuser or humidifier, add about 5 drops into 100ML water.
2. Avoid applying or using if you have sensitive skin or damaged skin tissue.
3. Avoid direct skin application. If you would like to use for skincare purpose, DILUTE with a few drops of carrier oil or lotion.
4. Avoid swallowing or consuming.
5. Keep it out of reach of children.
6. If you are pregnant, or on medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to using the oil.
More details view at Vose Vianne Cedarwood Website
Get to know more, Follow us Now!!!